<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 16, 2003

 
I feel almost out-of-place, going back to school come Monday. I guess it is just denial - all the readings and projects, not to mention that I got to clean up my study desk before all of that. The desk has been lying idle all these months, still stacked with piles of notes and stationery junk from last semester. If I don't do anything about it, I probably won't see much desk or study room left, all cluttered with collegial mess. I feel lethargic knowing that I got lots on my hands already, even before assignments.

And I left the bank yesterday. Thankfully there were not too many people around or I would have really cried. The tears-in-the-eyes sort. I miss the people already. Things would have changed next time I drop by or see them - I am the ex-intern and definitely out-of-place. I can't help reminiscing the past can't bear to leave the place - the good moments, the fun moments, the crazy moments. I have learnt alot these months and without those people it would not have been possible. It was more than a bank, was everything you did not expect a bank to be. My supervisor pointed out aptly that I would miss my colleagues most. Yea, that's true. I would miss the warmth, that atmosphere at TSU, the Friday lunchtime swims, the late night dinners, the movies, the badminton games, the drinking nightouts...

I so dread school. What an irony.

Going to see the guys next Tuesday, yay! Another irony.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?