<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

 
She wrote an Apology.

You were stood up at the lobby. It wasn't an empty promise to begin with for I had planned the trip out, even got the address out on a piece of paper, just in case I get lost or if the cab driver does not know the way. I really don't know how you perceive the entire matter, well by now I have enough negative vibes from your non-responsiveness. Sorry. The way things turn out, I never would know how things may happen, if otherwise. Perhaps this is for the better - I like how you like me, though never utterly convinced. Or for the worse, that wispy imaginary future together now dissolves. Into thin air.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?