<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 13, 2003

 


Am toying with the thought of changing my hairstyle to this. In all, it makes a pleasant distraction from my current eye infection. It's the right eye now, my body certainly has a way of telling me I lack sleep. Horrid bloodshot puffy watery eye (one, to make it all the more stand out - I look so deformed) with constant discharge (pretty gross huh) has warranted a visit to the doctor who had prescribed me some anti-biotics and two bottles of eyedrops. The bad news, this isn't going to be the last time it happens if I continue to study late into the nights. I have a nudging nasty feeling that I might become partially blind in my old age.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?