<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 11, 2003

 
I've got three tests coming up next week, what a letdown. This week was supposed to be my mid term break - a week of getting some project work done, catching up with what I'd missed/not understood and possibly some free time to boot. Instead my weekend before school starts again is marred by my ongoing revision for those three tests, the type of revision where there never seems to be enough time. Argh. My left eye hurts, infection-like. I try not to think too much about the two birthday parties, a Kriedler gig and an R(A) movie that I would be missing.

All thanks to a particular up-and-coming new university for making my weekend so regrettable, not to mention, miserable.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?