<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 02, 2003

 
I went for a haircut yesterday.

"Top Ten Remedies of Stress - Go for a haircut. You'll feel refreshed with a new look."
That is probably the gist of what I had happened to read in a magazine as I sat awaiting my so-called new look.

It's strange how one reads about something that is occurring in real time and probably at the right time too since I am certainly feeling stressed. The therapy came with a hefty price tag, but I guess if I don't make efforts to make myself look (slightly) better, nobody will. I probably could do with a certain splurging on occasional feel-good factors which I could barely afford. But I do so needed that. I don't want to regret at 35 that I'd wasted my youth away.

Finished off the day with a magazine-induced purchase of a moisturizer that boosts fighting off the seven signs of aging and provides SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection for younger-looking skin. If I can't sleep any earlier, I better do something about those late nights.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?