<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 22, 2003

 
There are times when you wish you are somewhere else instead of where you are in now.. The time is now. For me, there are two seasons when such thoughts bloom - mid April and late Nov. Coincidentally it's nearing the latter now. I wouldn't want to be anybody else because the other person who would be me wouldn't feel about things the way I do. And I don't want that. It's just the same plain ol me with the backdrop strategically switched. Ten random situations I rather be in (no order of preference): 1. typing away in a Vietnamese cybercafe 2. having dinner with Viggo, lots of pregnant pauses 3. sipping juice on a Mauritian beach 4. watching Goodbye, Mr. Lenin 5. gazing in awe at the Mingun Pagoda 6. wandering the streets of NY with only US$50 to spare 7. running a marathon, at the 4th km mark 8. preparing dinner for husband dear in our apartment 9. reading a book on Chin Peng and Lai Teck 10. queuing to have my film developed in a dingy shop (It's amazing what the mind can cook up as it remains trapped in this physical self, condemned to books.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?