<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 04, 2003

 
The last thing I would expect in this internship is that my duties would resemble that of a law firm intern. Like my previous internship last summer, this stint has absolutely nothing to do with accounting/ audit and I thoroughly relish in the fact. Right now I am helping out in an individual bankruptcy case, getting the documents ready for the lawyer and reading up on the relevant statutes. It's fortunate that my mentor is really patient and makes sure that I understand the case facts and logic behind certain procedures well. If as promised, my email account is set up proper tomorrow, he would be forwarding me his correspondences with the lawyers so that I could further relate to the case - mmm interesting. On another note, there are many files lying around in the office, labelled with company names and their liquidation dates. This one that I'd spotted today: what an irony, it is printed "Failsafe Corporation".

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?