<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 17, 2004

 


Hey Thanks Cab, I got the cd last Wednesday in the mailbox. The cover was a lil cracked but it doesn't matter because along with that (post) christmas (cool) postcard, it's all but a testimonial that you are no doubt as real as those handwritten words (a santa drawing attempt inclusive) that I am reading hehe. I love it. One small all-american package from Kunsan AB, a giant leap for our friendship. Way to go pal and boy, am I excited. p/s Notwithstanding the above, you will still be receiving approx 80%-meanness, 15%-rivers rambles and 5%-friendship from me. By the way, I thought Mr SD was supposed to be part of the real deal too...? Erm hmm.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?