<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 24, 2004

 
I went for some last-minute new year clothes shopping on the third day of the lunar new year. Not surprisingly, quite a few shops were closed for the holidays. I myself don't see the point in opening my shop too, if I am a shop owner. Who in the right mind would wander in malls when festivities await in cozy homes - eat drink make merry mingle gamble angpows away.. But anyhow, I did manage to see something I like, although not quite within my budget. I rather not see anything suitable than see an expensive something that I fancy. Particularly when I know my mind will not hesitate to play the devil's advocate whichever decision I finally make. I went home without it, nagging thoughts full of should-Is and should-I-nots. Caught in a tussle between wants and affordability, I can't help but agree that money is indeed the root of many regrets.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?