<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 25, 2004

 
I'm not much of a dreamer. Sleep, not a wandering mind, is my major nocturnal activity. Most nights, I will sleep till daybreak, wishing that I could sleep some more. But I woke up this morning with remnants of a dream in my head. I remember various flickering details but not the all-important throbbing heartache that I had during the dream. I can't recall anything about the heartache except that some guy (who?) got to do with it and that I had cried and looked sad - remembered people (who?) around me who were quite understanding towards my sorrow. The sadness was strangely overwhelming, probably the guy had died or had gone away. I don't know. I don't think I would ever know. Dreams, they evoke emotions so strong that even after I wake up, when the dream is long gone, those seemingly-real emotions linger on still.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?