<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 03, 2004

 
Thanks "Tiger" (haha!) for the good time at Molly's on NYE. It had been fun, minus the returning-home episode which is well, no fault of his. I'm sure Fiomoe and The Boyfriend would have definitely agreed with me. Irish Bailey Cream and Whisky Sour are my current new faves, can't beat that. Although we didn't see the fireworks nor dance the night away, we did manage to get loads of confetti strings and foam, courtesy of fellow pubgoers who had gone amok with New Year glee. There was this caucasian geezer who even sprayed some confetti on an unsuspecting policeman patrolling by as we clapped and cheered in encouragement of the deed.

On another note, things are starting to look slightly brighter on some family issues. But I am still adamant on my future plans and current views. I am, and will be, the black lamb of the family.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?