<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 31, 2004

 
Thirty-two years after this gangster classic was released, I thank myself for channelsurfing (not typing away at the laptop) at the right time. However I have to blame tv for showing it at 11pm on a friday night. I was too tired to watch the whole 175min of it, as much as I tried to. It wasn't boring (in fact the very opposite), but I only possessed enough energy to watch it through the front bit, slept through the bit after Mike Corleone returned to US and finally woken up in time to catch the brilliant cinematographic ending. I love the grainy earth-toned shots as they were, and thought it should seem quite a violent movie then in the 1970s. No doubt I will be getting the vcd to catch my very own cult favorite in its entirety. Even I, am suprised that I would like the film so much.

Which movie do you think am I talking about? If you know, you probably would either be way old, or just fancy old stuff, like me. Don't cheat.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?