<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 15, 2004

 
I'd spent most of Valentine's with a special someone, well not that kind of special someone, but a buddy from school last time whom I haven't met up with for quite some time. I'm surprised D got me flowers, a suprisingly sweet move from him, considering he treats me rough most times and calls me b * * * *. We spent the day weaving through throngs of lovers and their flowers.. none as romantic as the two elderly chinese couples I saw yesterday sitting at the bridge. There were none of the hugging/cuddling/touching but just merely looking at them, my heart melts in that ooohhahhh indescribable warmth. Love that stands through time beats everything else, hands down. Heartwarming moments aside, it was a rewarding day of unbelieveably priced digital cameras (both the Canon A70 and the Minolta Z1 - How I wish one of which could be mine), gifts selections for seniors (undisclosed for I know the stalking one reads this blog sometimes) and brilliantly-worded Tees. And who would ever forget the shop which D insisted on entering, for a quick laugh, with the Little Old Man's Condom.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?