<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

 
From my extremely limited mp3 collection on the travelmate c110, my song of the moment has got to be

Love is only a feeling by The darkness. (been on replay all morning)

Note how I only use the caps only when absolutely neccesary. Perhaps I've entered a new stage in life where caps have reached a certain level of redundancy. Thoroughly out of fashion, there's still some use for them though. Complete elimination would make my sentences look funny. And so they are safe, for now. I've always found it amazing how feelings/likes/dislikes/emotions crept up on us unawares, and then stab us to the point of no return. We don't even know ourselves anymore. I didn't choose for it to happen nor had I made a selection of sorts. In a matter of night and daybreak, how can the change be so drastic? How can something so sweet-sounding/pleasant the day before now pricks me to no end? And I don't turn skeptical on the run-of-the-mill "I don't love you anymore." statements because they are more believeable than before. We can't give an explanation for something that has taken even ourselves by surprise. Maybe a plausible excuse could come from the said song title above. Well, maybe not. I don't fancy its lyrics as much as I am a sucker for its melody the tune those guitar riffs. It simply exudes this impeccable sorrow, dipped in a half-decent coat of hopelessness. I don't know, I guess I just knew it, somehow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?