<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 24, 2004

 
From FOXNews.com:

"We are all weaker today following this loss," said Michael Bidwell, Cardinals' vice president.


I can understand that, because it echoes the very thought that had gone through my mind so many times since the incident. His passing had made me more empathetic to deaths around me; I don't look at another grieving person quite the same again. Not that I didn't feel for another person's sorrow previously, I can't pinpoint exactly the subtle difference, but I know a (positive) change has been imprinted on me. My thoughts are with Mr. Heng Yeow Peow's family.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?