<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

 
From University of Maryland Medicine:

The danger of chest pain:
It is important to know that restricted blood flow to the heart:
• usually occurs before the heart attack happens.
• may happen days, weeks, or even months before the heart attack occurs.
• may be mild and easy to ignore.
• may be confused with indigestion.
• may be confused with sore muscles.

Warning signs of a heart attack:
In some, but not all, cases, the body will send warning signs that indicate a heart attack. These include:
• uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing, pain, or discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts for more than two minutes. This pain may be persistent, or may go away and return.
• pain or discomfort that spreads to the shoulders, neck, or arms
• pain, sweating, nausea, or shortness of breath.
• any chest discomfort that causes anxiety or concern
• any chest discomfort that is accompanied by lightheadedness, fainting, or dizziness
• any of the above symptoms that disappear with rest, then return with exertion
• unexplained weakness or fatigue
• palpitations, cold sweat, or paleness


I just googled a search on the above, not for no reason. I had experienced a sharp squeeze/tug at my heart as I was feeling extremely stressed over my workload when I was about to leave school just now. I know this is not the grieving heartache I have been experiencing; I have never felt this way before. I can't help it but think that this might be exactly what had happened to him moments, or days before he collapsed. I tried to calm myself down, breathe deeply and relax, as I walked to the bus-stop. I don't know what is happening to me. Possibly anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?