<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 03, 2004

 
I will work on the avalanche of assignments projects and play the catching-up. I am not the best kid around, but I will try to be. I will pick up the pieces, get on with life from today onwards.

To call this moving on would be politically correct but not wholly appropriate, because I am not the bystander consoling his distraught friends nor am I the emotionally detached reader who flips the newspaper page over. The fact of the matter is, you* are not me. It is not your fault, or mine, if you are helpless. I appreciate the concern but some people (no specific persons in mind) do get on my nerves with their advice and queries. Sorry if I have not been replying to text or instant messages, I just don't feel like it. You might not be what I am making you out to be, I might not have been talking about you even. But, if I'm not talking to you yet, that probably means I am not ready to yet. I still need some space. Not your fault, or mine. You were just trying to be nice. And I know that.

* Implies plural usage at all times in this entry

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?