<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 17, 2004

 
In a way, the incident has made me more vulnerable. Where is the strength that so many have spoken of? At the very least, I know strength isn't about about crying on the bus. I never used to cry so easily. In my mind, I always picture him standing alone, close by but not with us. His death has isolated him, a lonely figure forcibly separated from us. I have grown stronger, but not in the way people would have liked me to be, the scaredy cat of yesteryears is now not afraid of encounters of the third dimension. Not anymore.

On an unrelated note, N just called to say he's back, fresh off the tarmac. A close shave with unpunctuality, it is barely seconds to Saturday. Not that I minded, though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?