<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 02, 2004

 
It's not the end of the world; definitely, not after Wednesday's somewhat close shave with death along Bukit Timah Road.

I had thought I just might be able to meet N for a while in the morning. To be frank, it was the only (cheerful) thing that had kept me going all week. I'm not mad or anything because I know how much the other thing means to him. Am just disappointed. I thought I could do with a boost of sorts somewhere, in between now and the trying times of my week to come. Note forcible participation in three tough tests. Well, in the end, things did turn out to be exactly what had been in my mind all along, just a thought.

Afternote: The eventual phone call and doggie thing did presumably make up for the hasty turn of events.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?