<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

 
Berry good room, like the gur...

B, a male friend many sizes bigger than I, actually remarked couple days ago that he thinks Room 41 to be a creepy place. Supporting evidential statements ring to the tune of "No one uses the rooms nearby!", "There seems like you're the only one on this level!", "Don't stay too late!", "You better go home soon!" along with fervent disapproving head-shaking. He's not the first person to tell me this in recent days but my prior experiences tell me this room is definitely a far more comforting venue to be in than any of the rooms in the accountancy block, instinctively and otherwise. Here I don't even feel the need to lock the door.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?