<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 23, 2004

 
From Lifetimetv.com:

6. My philosophy on sex is best summarized as:
a. An act of expressing love between two people in a serious relationship.
b. Something precious that you should share only with your spouse.
c. Different things at different times. Sometimes it's about love; other times it's just a fun romp or a physical need.
d. An overrated activity.


A gem among quiz questions; doesn't this sum up just about everything? I came across this in my occasional quiz some time ago, and it stuck in my head so much that I got to post it. Quite coincidental was the fact that it also came up in the undertones of various conversations recently. Rather thought-provoking for a random question most females usually gloss over in fashion mags, especially so when my philosophy is faltering between options (no, not c.). Meanwhile I'll keep these ponderings for later, I've got enough ACCT301 queries on hand to keep me mentally stimulated for now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?