<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 09, 2004

 
HAVE WE BEEN TALKING TOO MUCH, NO?

My almost-daily conversations with N have led me to conclude that mobile handsfree accessories form one of the major accomplices to profiteering mobile service providers. As we indulge in conversations of every possible nature, I am charmed into the prospects of not having to press the mobile onto my ear and endure the escalating chemical scorch of the battery. Conversations last longer, and so do the figures in our monthly bills. I probably shouldn't shift all the blame onto the handsfree since we two talk long enough even without the gadget. I must admit we do enjoy each other's (verbal) presence... hmmm is there an easy way out of this?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?