<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

 
L dreamt of M and I last night. More importantly, she had dreamt of him too. In L's dream, he had tapped her on the shoulder, and she was surprised that he had appeared. L queried him on the cause of his death, of all things, to which he had replied in jest, "My heart had vomitted, that's why." L didn't manage to query him more, like if he had visited his family at all. No idea what I was doing in the dream, other than parking a professor's car without the required coupon and then getting booked by a traffic police officer. L doesn't make much sense, does she? Then again, who does, in dreams. Never mind about all the other fancy details, what matters is that he seems to be doing ok wherever he is at, well enough to crack jokes even.

Sat May 07, Approx 08:30:00 PM Update: The police called me up when I least expected it, I might have to make a trip down to the station one of these days for a statement.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?