<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

 
For reasons not entirely out of my control, I lost my mobile in the early hours of Sunday morning. Another issue notwithstanding, the end of an era failed to move me in the face of several more pressing concerns. I now live with the consequences of my own undoings, without the trusty FM receiver function of a (familiar, worn-out) phone, the only up-to-date list of contacts I had previously taken for granted and, more so sorely missed,

the many text messages that sentimentalist in me has kept and not bear to delete.

Money can get me a new mobile complete with sleek features, but irreplaceable are those text messages, many from N, that make me smile. Bah, I know things could be worse, if I hadn't remembered a particular number or am stuck with no mobile for weeks.. I guess I ought to thank my lucky stars, or rather D, for providing me with a spare mobile to tide over the coming months before the emergence of something functionally affordable.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?