<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, June 10, 2004

 
Fuzzy thoughts, of everything, of how my life is still so unaccomplished going on twenty-two, of how I would miss him.. cloud my mind the past few days. The urgent art of packing sufficient clothes and neccesities into bags to last three weeks has but eluded me. The mess on the floor, a stark reality of inevitable traveling. This is almost the adventure (not quite, but a good start all the same) I've been awaiting, within my grasp, yet I am caught in a mixed-bag of emotions, non too excitable. I blog from South Asia in less than twenty-four hours should I be able to find a terminal in an internet cafe along a busy dusty street. Will things still be the same when I return?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?