<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, July 11, 2004

 
From Joseph Kosuth's "Art After Philosophy":

All art (after Duchamp) is conceptual (in nature) because art only exists conceptually.


Stuck in town yesterday for a dinner date I did not look forward to, wanting instead to go to another dinner date that didn't materialize in the end, I had no choice but to while the time away.

I didn't want to read I was tired I want to sit the laptop's weighing me down.

I ended up at the fine arts section, Books Kinokuniya reading. Time didn't pass all that quickly

I didn't want to read I was tired I only want to sit the laptop's weighing me down my neck aches.

but I got to understand a lil bit more in an aspect of art that I definitely want to further explore when I'm in better spirits.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?