<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, August 27, 2004

 
Am I? I am supposed to be a typical democrat; I don't exactly think much of Kerry even though I figure he'll prolly win the elections. If I am a qualified voter, would I be a republican or a democrat? I think Dawn would be proud of me for harboring the tiniest of such thoughts beyond class time as innate knowledge can bring me no further. Maybe not so proud, well after all.

I'd missed class last week and attended my first American studies seminar this morning, punctuated by the usual nine o'clock tardiness, where almost everyone appears to be eager (notwithstanding punctual) experts well-versed in said issues. Interest most likely can sustain my attentiveness but I'll definitely need hard work to excel. I'm aiming to ace the module, bold dreams once in a while can certainly do no harm.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?