<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

 
I am off the unemployment stats finally, now nearing the end of the vacation. As with all good things, last week's stint at an office situated near a favorable stretch of watering holes had to come to an end. This week I indulge in the pains and weariness of logistics call center reality amid industrial parks. An experience all the same, I am learning to whine less and appreciate more.

Realization 1. Temp jobs are a start to self-discovery and character developments.
Eg. For the first time in my life, I learn to relish the joys of dining alone. Because I can't escape from it, I have to face it. And it didn't turn out half as bad. To the contrary, I actually am loving it.

Realization 2. Temp jobs bring out anti-social elements, never thought existed.
Eg. Since I am here for coupla days, I find no need to make friends. Co-workers are people in the office who check on your work progress and whom you can approach for work-related help, if need be. Other than that, talk only when spoken to.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?