<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, September 04, 2004

 
I didn't bother catching PM Lee's maiden National day rally speech, either on tv or in papers couple of weeks back. I also didn't watch the national day parade on tv like the good citizen I was supposed to be, although I did remember spending part of that time conversing wit N on the mobile, and the other half digging holes on campus grounds.

Today I not only viewed a C-span recording of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's Aug 31 "economic girly men" speech, but moments later also caught the live! telecast of George W. Bush's acceptance of the Republican presidential nomination/speech at the GOP Convention in its entirety. And listened to both so closely that I was able to voice out some heartfelt opinions/analytical thoughts on both speeches in class.

This just about sums up my allegiance to local politics.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?