<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

 
Instant gratification. retribution

jeanette: u know wat happened???
jeanette: i was on the escalator up
jeanette: and there were 2 indian guys abt 10 steps away
jeanette: one of them turned and asked 'so where's ur fren?'
jeanette: argh
myself: !
myself: are u kidding!
jeanette: serious!
myself: why did they ask
myself: are they drunk
myself: or were they friendly
jeanette: not drunk
myself: or serious?
myself: or cheeky
jeanette: he said 'if she was here, we could go on double date'
jeanette: he was being cheeky i think
jeanette: no more going little india at nite
myself: i think i know which two guys u wer etalkin about
myself: not very young dudes
jeanette: how come u know?
jeanette: yeah not young
jeanette: abt 30 plus?
myself: was one in maroon shirt?
jeanette: i dun rem
myself: haha... i cannot believe this
jeanette: nvr going to little india at nite again
jeanette: was contemplating calling daniel to come accompany me
myself: i cannot believe this... u got picked up by indian guys
myself: did u quickly walk away?
myself: or left a lingerin smile
jeanette: i was behind them
jeanette: how to quickly walk away?
jeanette: could only walk slowly
myself: walk up another exit
myself: turn and go
myself: and then cross the road
jeanette: i was already on the escalator
jeanette: freaky thing was that they noticed u too
jeanette: and he was like 'my guess is correct'
myself: WOT GUESS
jeanette: 'both of u are students'
jeanette: 'from uni'
myself: FREAKKKYYYYY... we are gettin retributions for gossippin aobut weirdass guys
myself: HOW DID THEY RECONFIRM THEIR GUESSES THAT WE WERE UNI STUDENTS
jeanette: they asked me
jeanette: if i was working
jeanette: or a student
myself: WHY did u TALK TO THEM
myself: I thought u seem wary of them
jeanette: he talked to me wat
jeanette: wat can i do
jeanette: there was no one else behind
myself: hah.... caught u unawares...
myself: thats why u got no time for reactions
jeanette: heh
jeanette: turn and run down the up-riding escalator?
myself: hahaa... i can picture ur situation now
myself: oh no.. how... when u reached the top did u quickly walk awy
myself: did they cont talkin to u
jeanette: i walked slowly
jeanette: let them walk in front
jeanette: he tried talking somemore
jeanette: but i think i seemed uninterested
jeanette: why dun i get chatted up by cute indian guys?
myself: like the one workin at mustafa
jeanette: yeah
myself: haha... man, were u traumatized?
jeanette: okie lah
jeanette: just surprised
jeanette: tt's why i got a bit worried when i didn't see u online at 12
jeanette: brb
myself: where are the indian guys taking u away to?!
myself: JEANETTE, COME BACK
jeanette: hahah
jeanette: u silly
myself: haha....
myself: sorry u had to go through this .. although i guess this is well erm an exciting night of random freaks, in convos and in person (s).
jeanette: hahaha
jeanette: yeah
jeanette: freaky nite
myself: haha
myself: its hilarious
jeanette: hilarious for u
jeanette: weird for me man
myself: hahaa....
myself: its so random. i had a less enviable ride home on the bus, non too exciting other than seein weishan on the bus and her she-male friend
jeanette: she male?
myself: haha.. a person who looks likea girl but she sounds like a male. serious.
myself: i was contemplating her sexuality all through the ride home
myself: his/her/its*
jeanette: wat's her name?
myself: no idea. i didnt talk to her.
myself: too intrigued by his/her/its presence .

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?