<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, September 09, 2004

 
伟大的中国共产党万岁! *

My current fascination with Chinese blogs (note: China-based, preferably Beijing sites, either in Chinese or English, written by mainlanders and foreigners alike) has yet to cease, evident by fervent scouring over the internet these days in between work, applications and emails. Even news and propaganda interest me to no end. Recent additions to the favorites folder include this (switch encoding to chinese simplified), this, this and that, all poised for due consideration before probable sidebar listing.

P.s. It's uncanny how Mr P can accurately point out details about myself even I didn't seem to realize at first. Alright, you win this time, I am really becoming too cheena-fied for my own good.

* Loosely translated: Long live the great chinese communist party!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?