<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 16, 2004

 
Got lucky.



After this morning's unfortunate run-in with my professor, things fortunately took a turn for the better. For the first time in years, I won some prize in a lucky draw during the faculty dinner in the evening. I was the least expectant among my friends, I didn't even have my draw coupon ready when my number was called out. Chilling out at Indochine later, the gift-wrapped prize that was peeping out from the tote bag caused some accidental chatting up with some (probably half-pissed) stranger who thought I was lucky and wanted me to rub off some of my (supposed) good luck on him. We had gone there for the live music, and true enough, the band didn't let us down; those dudes played some songs we love while the lead singer smiled/sang in our direction for a bit. We will be back for more sometime soon, we hope. Posted by Hello

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?