<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 29, 2004

 
The Inescapable Us.

Blame myself for inaction or for respecting your choices/your ambitions too much? Blame you for inaction or for choosing to hurt me over her? No use playing blaming games. Apologies don't do much.

That you have just told me, I can only convince myself they are but inevitabilities by enshrouding in depths of inferiority.

It's not about being misleading, or anywhere remotely close, but that which sadden me the most are those what if's and how I had an incriminating hand in all of these. You may not have lost me (I'm still here) but I think I already have lost you.

Update: Previous times I probably would have agreed wit you, but this time it ain't all drama like what you think.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?