<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, October 17, 2004

 
On Islam.

The fast of the Ramadan has started these coupla days, exactly which, depends on your specific geographical location though. Frankly, I'd not supposed I'll make a good muslim if I am one. My faith persistence endurance probably can't lead me far into the month I am sure. Then again, there has not been any cause for me to test my limits in that kind of way. Personally I have a lot of respect for Islam; in my opinion I see Islam as a religion that is standing strong against the test of time/ events without fancy revamped teaching methodologies, that does not impose on other faiths and unites those who practise it. Kudos to all my muslim friends. It is certainly unfortunate that the said religion and strive for power got so tied up in recent years, inducing turbulent waves of mistaken negative publicity. A shame, that is.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?