<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, October 17, 2004

 
Will we ever get tired of it all one day?

Our conversations are bouncing off unanticipated dicussions in so many directions that it is rather overwhelming and raw at times. Like last night. The things N suggest, the possibilities of various perspectives, our different daily experiences, just chatter... all good. What's bad, friends around me who think I'm always on the mobile, wondering how it is possible that N and I seem to have so many things to talk about. In other news, mom is in a nasty mood today, wish I could say I'm not the cause of it but my stubbornness does have quite alot to do wit it; it is also not helpful that the two of us are equally headstrong.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?