<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 18, 2004

 
Dawn threw an end-of-term party for us yesterday.

Thank you dawn for everything, I love you to bits. The paper was finally completed so that was a big load off my mind (oh so narcissistic me). Strictly proper wit no booze unlike the other session at the american club, still it was a great homey event for the class and the invited guests from the sess faculty. I listened to kirpal elaborating on sikh traditions as well as his take on why men prefer women not to be too skinny better "to have some meat" on them, while I munched on chips, cookies and chocolate fudge cake (yes glutton and guilt-free). By chance I ended up talking to marco and riccardo because riccardo claimed no one was talking to marco and I being the only student standing near them with no one to talk to (collar-fetish project mate t had something on so submitted his paper and left before we even came). We had a fairly decent conversation revolving around non-accounting related post-grad options, I'm really looking forward to next term where I've been promised songs and dance routines for riccardo's political science class. Sigh, the soa faculty seems so dull in comparison.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?