<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 11, 2004

 
Deepavali and certain miscellaneous urges.

I'd turned down invites to two festive celebrations on thursday and saturday, accepted an invite to a separate diwali gathering only to realize it is on tonight not tomorrow evening. Bah! So well I'll be spending the whole of tomorrow (diwali) in school working on project drafts and getting started on revision, boring stuff. Lunch was excellent today, best I have had in a while (I want more). I'm tired and wish to turn in for the night, but I haven't complete my readings so I'm going to hang on for abit more. Sigh, as much as I am not supposed to give in to impulsive buys, I am still hankering after a lovely audrey hepburn-ish dress I saw and tried on today.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?