<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

 
Moving forward, thinking back.

This time I'd paid a price for mom's scalding words (coupla months back). Yet there's no use probing into the what ifs or harping over wot's done. I won't think too much about/ into it, because it can only turn out depressing. The incident hurt me, but I think it hurt him even more than I am. Plainly because it was so uncalled for. Maybe he'd read too much into it, even so I have to say the fault is certainly not his.

In cheerier news, I am glad I was honest with N this afternoon. It is a tat overdue but like wot he said, it's never too late for being honest. I should have told him that which was bugging me and how I'd felt about matters all those times he asked me what was on my mind. I feel so much better today than I've had in days. I may still have some other things on my mind, but it doesn't really matter so in light of the situation now. These, I can (have already?) sort(ed) out myself.

Sometimes our conversations do get so piercing and nasty they are painful to hear. Fortunately I have to agree they are not for nothing. We've managed to iron out differences set records straight be honest and receptive to criticisms. I'm grateful for this special friendship, to say the least.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?