<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 
N has commented that I have sounded frustrated/ negative of late. Indeed I do have to agree, but why so. Especially when I believe I'm already over it, for certain. Possibly stress, but I'm not going to take part in the obs programme the weekend before exams start anymore, oh then it must be the guilt from sitting on the research tasks I promise joseph I would work on as I currently rush to complete my projects. Ok it might have something to do wit last week but I frankly don't understand why I'm feeling this way when I'm absolute I am nonchalant. I'm baffled.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?