<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 07, 2004

 
Newsy newspapers.

I was reading the asian wall street journal on the train today, concluded that politics/ current affairs sections are definitely a more appetizing read than the (yawn) business/ finance columns. The coverage on post-US election 2004 was excellent, concise and objective. Pity about the broadsheet, either I ended up reading in awkward uncomfortable positions or I got in the way of other commuters. Both ways, equally as disruptive to my leisurely morning read. Well, perhaps not so leisurely - actually I was on my way to a meeting two hours late.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?