<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 15, 2004

 
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
I say,
It’s in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me.


That's quoting the first stanza from Maya angelou's Phenomenal woman, the poem that Dawn had given us during our last american studies class on friday. She hopes all of us gurls here would realize confidence is the key to everything. Well, with all the things that life throws at us, I find it really hard most times. It ain't so easy, just when we're ready to get up, we are knocked off balance once more. Every single time. I'm getting weary already.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?