<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 18, 2004

 
What life is about –
Realizations in twenty-two years after a handful of correlated events at the twenty-second year juncture.


Perhaps.
It is about not taking the easy way out
Knowing others are actually doing so, and
knowing if I could have done it any other way, I would still have done the same.
(Today, tomorrow or half a decade down)

Learning that getting hurt is but a procedural aspect. of life.
Yet I do not want to cross the threshold, become jaded
(Teach me to achieve the balance, will you)
Trip, fall and pick myself up
because no one will and can give me a helping hand.

Cooling off, self-reflection and non-immediate reaction help put things in perspective.
May not be the most perfect solution,
But at least I do not succumb to anger/ emotions of the moment, and
knowing if I could have done it any other way, I would still have done the same.
(Today, tomorrow or half a decade down)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?