<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 27, 2004

 
As the sea breeze blows we hear the sounds of waves lapping against rocks.

I'd attended an acquaintance's twenty-first birthday buffet barbeque party yesterday by the beach. I only knew less than a handful of all the guests there so ended up indulging myself wit the coupla familiar faces in the satisfying tasks of barbequing stingrays (generous spread of sambal chilli topped wit the juice from one fresh lime), bacon strips, taiwanese sausages, chicken wings, prawns (add sprinkling of lime juice too; as apparent my current obsession wit sour things has yet to end)... I think, I ought to start exercising soon. All that fascination wit cooking shows has got to stop; I'd just watched nigella lawson this morning and am missing my usual instalments of the surreal gourmet and his toastermobile. Not to mention my all-time favorite chef that I missed seeing on telly nowadays.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?