<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 
Hoping for the pain to go away.

Yesterday my right big toe joint hurt. Today my left big toe joint joins in the fun. Both toe joints hurt especially bad when I walk, to think that I had neither worn uncomfortable footwear the past days nor had engaged in strenuous exercise. I hope this is not gout (something new I'd learnt after googling 'aching big toe symptom'), consoling myself in the fact that I didn't wake up in the middle of the night, and my big toe feels as if it's on fire - hot, swollen and so tender that the weight of the blanket on it is nearly intolerable.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?