<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 09, 2004

 
Mixed-bag of something and then everything else.

My feet still ominously hurt. And my tongue too. I got the job at the law firm, yayy. An ongoing three-day conference on policy-making is sapping alot out of whatever remaining physical energy I have left after coping with the two above-mentioned afflictions. Dawn's package came in the mail today, she is so sweet; I'm so pleasantly surprised she thinks my paper has best answered final exam Q3, she even enclosed a copy of it to every student who'd attempted that question. I love her I love every moment of my American studies class. E returned from Spain this afternoon and my souvenir turns out to be mmm - a pair of sexy spanish thongs. This law school guy I got to know today insists on calling me Dada. I should be in bed by now, I'm tired. G-nite. Absolute incoherence, not.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?