<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 08, 2005

 
Discovery channel.

1. I totally dig the new Dbs platinum mastercard ad. It's gorgeous and sweet. I am looking forward to viewing it in between shows more so than the tv programs I am supposed to be watching.

2. One of my former students from my relief teaching days recently joined a scheme offered by my school that allows him to take up a module and join the priority admission list if he does well in the module. This adds a whole new dimension to our once- teacher/student relationship to the current student/student level. Alas, if only I had harbored ill intentions then, for the present situation would suggest an acceptance of a previously-illicit relationship. My most memorable impression of him remains that of a slacker who did not hand in assignments on a frequent basis; even I grew tired of hearing myself nag at him day after day.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?