<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 08, 2005

 
It is always a blast in bombay; we never know what comes next!

First week of the brand new school term is officially over, I've got nothing much to complain about my classes other than the upscale prices of most of my textbooks. Seems like I've got a thing for expensive things since all the classes that require overpriced texts are electives, meaning I'm the only one among my friends who'd actually chosen to attend them. Earlier in the week, reading some law and international business notes on the train had warranted a funny unsolicited conversation wit a black guy, probably tourist. I guess blacks are some of the friendliest people around (even the Wassup, baby? twosome, albeit hitting on a wrong note), incredulously misunderstood by the locals, who true to their nature, form some of the most race-judgmental people in the region and likely the world over.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?