<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 
The lack of discipline, I blame it on Mindef.

Not that I am getting most of my work completed, rather to the contrary, yet I seem to be sleeping too little these days. I am perpetually in need of sleep. Over lunch at serene centre macs last saturday, T commented that I look haggard, wit eyebags (!!) and am not radiant (some blush should do the trick for now). I guess I ought to go to bed earlier and manage my time better, both of which are long overdue commitments. I've got tonnes of backlog to clear, either tasks I've delayed dealing wit for months or a procrastinating list of current responsibilities, and not to mention a room to clean up (piles of displaced books on floor) in the face of ticking seconds towards the evil chinese new year, an event which also begets an annual windows cleaning contribution to my family's festive springcleaning. For the record too, I haven't been reaching my classes on time since school started. This is getting way out of hand, and plenty of other things too, all within my presumed jurisdiction. High time to buck up, yes I suppose!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?