<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 17, 2005

 
Remarks: Not conclusive (Something nibbles at me sometimes).

It could be a universal truth - that family and self remain one's top priorities in life. But for you to say it out explicitly in that very instance to one specific audience allows me to see how much you value our friendship all your friendships. So blatant it wipes everything else clean, so blunt it strangely creeps back everytime you are nice or when I want to share with you important events/ realizations that matter to me (because to me you are were more than just a passing acquaintance you are were someone I could trust), that voice your voice so matter-of-factly so devoid of feelings talks to me once more pulls me back reminds me that when it boils down to the basics, I am but negligible nothing at all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?