<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 13, 2005

 
Tug tugging in all directions.


86 says I can use this as a wallpaper if I want to. Posted by Hello


Most people would have picked the first, but I like this one the most from the lot of samples he'd sent me. Posted by Hello

Wit pics like these, he definitely got me sold on the a80. While it is true that I'd been promised a digicam for my twenty-first birthday as long as I can make up my mind on the camera of choice, I cannot find the heart most times to demand the long-delayed present from my parents who are working hard to pay for the bills/ my ridiculously-priced textbooks/ household expenditures/ our weekly allowances/ miscellaneous spendings of sorts. This makes it all the harder to find the perfect digicam (a semi-manual for the amateur enthusiast to tinker wit) because I really don't want to waste the hard-earned cash on a lousy idiot-proof type.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?